FRIENDS OF THE SIDNEY NOLAN TRUST
To succeed in its mission, the Trust relies upon the generous support of its valued donors and loyal Friends who share its commitment to increasing access to the arts. We are indebted to those who support the Trust’s work.
As a Friend your invaluable support will go directly towards helping fund the:
- Trust’s learning programme which encourages people of all ages to explore their creativity.
- Conservation of Sidney’s works of art held by the Trust and making them accessible through a programme of temporary exhibitions.
- Archiving Sidney’s enormous personal legacy of books, letters, photographs and film as a resource for researchers.
- Upkeep of the beautiful medieval farm, including the Grade II* listed Jacobean manor house, Rodd Court (Sidney’s former home), and its gardens and grounds.
In return for your friendship
In exchange for an annual contribution of £40 (individual) or £55 (joint) the Trust will show its appreciation by offering:
- Unlimited free entry to its annual exhibition programme, Nolan’s studio, Rodd Court and gardens
- Invitations to exclusive Private View events
- 10% discount on its annual programme of courses/workshops led by established artists.
- 10% discount on tickets for events such as concerts and talks held at The Rodd.
- Invitations to an annual Nearest & Dearest to say thank you to all those who have generously supported it during the year.
- A copy of the biannual Nolan News which contains exclusive interviews on the life and work of Sidney Nolan and other contemporary artists.