Become a Friend
As a Friend of the Trust your support will go directly towards supporting the:
• Trust’s learning programme which encourages people of all ages to explore their creativity.
• Conservation of Sidney’s works of art held by the Trust and making them accessible through a programme of temporary exhibitions.
• Work in our archive of Sidney’s enormous personal legacy of books, letters, photographs and film as a resource for researchers.
• Upkeep of the beautiful medieval farm, including the Grade II* listed Jacobean manor house, Rodd Court (Sidney’s former home), and its gardens and grounds.
In exchange for an annual contribution of £40 (individual) or £55 (joint) the Trust will show its appreciation by offering:
• Unlimited free entry to its annual exhibition programme, Nolan’s studio, Rodd Court and gardens
• Invitations to exclusive Private View events
• 10% discount on its annual programme of courses/workshops led by established artists.
• 10% discount on tickets for events such as concerts and talks held at The Rodd.
• A copy of the biannual Nolan News which contains exclusive interviews on the life and work of Sidney Nolan and other contemporary artists
BECOME A FRIEND